Sunday, June 30, 2013

The first couple days.

Tonight marks the second night away from my apartment, and first full day. I have this overwhelming feeling that I messed up. That I am doomed for failure. That my plan I spent months on, fine tuning, making perfect, will fail. Miserably.

So far, feelings aside, all has been going well. I haven't settled into my camper yet, but I will be soon. My parents have put me up on the couch for the time being. It is the least they can do, since my father decided he didn't trust the camper I was supposed to use!!

Anyway, it was a great day. Went to work for three hours, then I went hot tubing, and swimming with my bestie and her husband. Filled up the gas tank, and got a car wash. Not quite sure why I bought a car wash, my car was recovered with bugs on the drive home. Ha.

It is a great change. I get satellite TV and decent Internet for the time being.

I should have my new home set up in a couple days. Fingers crossed. Will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment